LAST POST UNDER YEAR 2008!
Initially,this is suppose to be a long long long post,but if i don't publish it soon,it will be 2009. And i've work tml,don't want to stay up tooooooo late!
Right...i guess i need to get out some feelings..i'm bursting. A secret i've kept for practically entire 2008..................OK I STILL CAN'T SAY IT! maybe i will 10 years down the road. T_T
2nd-ly,erm..2008 has NOT been a good year but i've met a wonderful class. I've not been a good girl for the entire year,my vulgarities kept increasing,so 2009 is a time for decreasing vulgar words xD
3rd..i broke a promise..must NOT open my big mouth unless i'm sure i can do it. nonono breaking them again.
4th,uhh...kind of unspeakable on a published post but a phrase: opposite of neyo's song [one of them anyways...
5th,omg!left 10 mins to tml! ehh ehh, uhh uhh... must reduce body fats
6th,maybe next year is the last year of my life! lols,death's been hanging around my mouth for 6 years now,i doubt it'll be changing but u'll be hearing less of it. I've learned to keep my mouth off repeated stuff unless im doing it. eerrrr...slimming down is an exception. It's a gal's privilege xD
7th,think faster,do faster,i'm too slow
8th and the last...I reaallllyy reaaaallllllllllyyyyy wish my bday wish come true soooon wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish wish pray pray pray pray pray.
and
HAPPY NEW YEAR! =D [3 mins off anywaYS xD]