
It has been so long since we have talked
I know that things aren't still the same
can't hope that they will never change
but what we had can't be replaced
don't let our memories fade away
cause i will never let mine fade
You let me copy
when i forgot to do history homework
stood right by me
through the tears through detentions
I'll remember you,and dear friends that's forever true
Even though we're on different tracks
running hard to our goals , tired to contact
You're there inside,a special place that's in my heart
no matter how estranged our conversations get
forever my freinds,i'll remember you
I promise you I won't forget the times we shared, the tears we cried
plus the girls talks we had about guys
It may need fate that brings us back to meet again someday
Now that we went such seperate ways
You've made me believe
in you without a doubt
You stood right by me
through the tears through everything
I'll remember you,and dear friends that's forever true
Even though we're on different tracks
running hard to our goals , tired to contact
You're there inside,a special place that's in my heart
no matter how distanced our conversations get
forever my freinds,i'll remember you
If the day should come when you want/need to talk
No matter how random,you can find me
Don't ever let there be a doubt in your mind
(cause) Forever lovelies,this is my promise to you
Dedicated to ChengHui,Jiamin,Elizabeth,Jolene,Olive,Yvonne
with all my heart
<333333 =DDDDDD
from the song 'i'll remember you'