EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGG
I WAAAAAANNNNNNNN WAAAATTTCHHHH NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMG
hahahahahha! i just watch the trailer
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WAN WATCH I DUN CARE I WAN WATCH!!!!!
I WANNA WATCH NEW MOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xD i'm in an insane state after that trailer
ahhhh omgomgomg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!
*tries to think straight for 10 mins*
lols,only it comes out on november :(
november lehh!!! alamak....
sians diao...y i go watch the trailer
amanda la!! ur fault xD
i just ran 2.4km
hahas! make me wanna do physical training! =D
woots,i wish i know my timing thou
aw shucks,joyce got blisters and stitches along the way
i hope they disappear soon!
I almost got a stitch,but suddenly it vanish halfway
*running* -saw johnny pass by me,i buay song so i try to run faster-
all was well till the 1st slope,started slowing down abit
but i c joyce and jannah haven't give up so i didn't stop running
*encountered the 2nd slope* -sialah,y so many slopes?!!-
slowed down quite abit
then along the way,joyce and jannah stitches got abit too serious
so they walk, i oso very tired so i walk oso
then after a while we run again
*encountered the 3rd slope* -walao eh! no energy le-
so started jogging VERY SLOW
then a while after that all 3 of us started walking
LOL! then nearing the end le
RUUUUUN!!!
woahs,seriously use all my energy to the end
then,after having some water,my energy level suddenly
went up to 150%,LOLS! as sudden as titration sia xD
i most hyper cause my stomach not pain =p
took losta unglam photos -the tired state- hahas!
ehs? did johnny run slower than us or he run longer distance??
lols