WOAHITOTALLYFREAKEDOUTCAUSEWHENIHITPUBLISHPOSTISAWTHECLASSBLOGOMG lollols!I'm really suppose to be studying now
like really really really
BUT I'M NOT
That's why I'm dead
quoted from Jannah:
My life is Game Overhahahahahhas! Joyce'll slap me if she c this xD
Anywoos,my bank is drained,totally
Bought hip hop pants and a top from forever 21 tdy!
And a dress as a present for mummy min!
I dun care,u muuuussssttt find some chance to wear it! xD
And it looks like my $498 video cam is a
gonecase till I have the time to work T_____T
Imma lazy to upload photos =p
hehes meeting yv for study tml!!!!!
GAMBALIMASU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope -__-'
me: i really no money to buy camera le :(
jm: i know! u go find 20 ppl to share the cost for your birthday present me: -.-' i dun hv so many friends yaa
jm: your whole classHAHS! yea,so FS0903,my bday is 19th december ya *hint hint wink wink*
XDXDXDXDXD
happy bday mummy min!
xoxoxo