ok fine,i've calmed down -.-'
i'll just pray she's only our tutor for this sem
sighhss.. sorry to those who dealt with the 'touchy me' =p
I only ate 1 mouth of noodles from morning till like 5 + pm?
hahas,i wasn't hungry! and i had alot of stuff to do
I had to get microsoft office from Nyp bookstore then start doing reports
but i need a form and needa w8 around 1 month for it -.-'
and outside package costs like $135 0.0
lucky i can download another trial hehehe =DDD
Anw,at around 5+,my stomach was screaming for food
but i wanted to gather finish all the info for microbio report first
That DAMN SUDDEN math assignment alert made
me panic i wasted alot of time
THANKS YV! YOU SAVED MY LIFE xD hahahas!
But before i could finish deciding which info i want from the books
my laptop batt went out and i rushed to dinner
LOL,seriously like hungry ghost
woah,Joan looks like a high-class Egypt lady with her bangs =D
cute la! hahas
I'm seeing green =x