Went to Youtube to search for the superband competition for my dance instructor. I've heard Andy participated in it quite long ago but i'd nvr like superband much so i didn't watch till now.
Awesome maann...their singing is not so ok but the dance awwweesoomee,breathtaking... hahs,but it was so weird to see someone i know singing and dancing like that. hahs,if only Soul participated in a dance competition too, i cfm go support!
I met a crazy woman today. it was really out of the world o.o
I was like blasting my music and she suddenly turned her head to look back (i thot she was checking out where the music came from) then she turn back to the front then she suddenly shot her head towards my direction and started hurling cantonese words at me.
I was like 0.0! at first then i started laughing cause it was really ridiculous i couldn't understand a word she was hurling while she was putting so much effort into shouting xD LOL.
Well,i laughed and she got even more pissed and kept turning back to shout. The music i was listening wasn't even angry, it was a really happy and bouncy song 'fireflies'. hahahahas, but then again,i'm not sure if she was shouting at me, maybe its the ppl behind or she was hallucinating her ex husband (cause it sounds like a woman scolding her husband for having an affair 0.0) or smth.
HAPPY MOONCAKE FESTIVAL!!!!
im gettin fat T__T