Went for locking class,
freaking fun even though i didn't get to
revise basic 5. missed spinning my wrists =P.
I had this very owe-beating-smug-grin on my face because
1) one of the move i totally practised until very familiar before le hahs!
2) another move similar to hip hop move which was one of my best moves. more hahs!
3) The only move i don't know? Yeps, but i got it faster than usual.
SEE WHY I LOVE IT? hahahahahaha!
If i had more energy and if there
weren't ALOT of pros today,
i might have been chosen for showcase, well, maybe. xD
I'm sorry i sound so braggy,
but i'm hardly one of the best in class.
I just get moves fast, well average fast.
A great improvement for me since my course-days.
Not all the time though, quite occasionally
i get confused about the coordination thing.
ESPECIALLY LEFT AND RIGHT! dammit.
ps: and i suck at groovy moves, never do really get them so far.