Woah, it feels like eons since i updated already.
hmm...fiasco is kinda over, left some after-effects.
Been having stomachaches more frequently these few days,
I should really go for a checkup man.
Started a daily smiles record on 25/01/2010.
Take a photo of me smiling everyday, and the
smile cannot be for photo sake, must be real
smile. Awesome eh? hahas
no some of my photos might be hideous so
i am not going to share all. =p
going for locking class later, hope i
don't fall back too much. I think it has been
more than one month since i went to locking
class. Been playing with the turning wrist
thing ever since though. And i'm not really sure
if i'm doing it right!
I don't want go back to popping..yet.
Maybe like end of year or next year when
I do have money to go for popping course.
I'm alright with the hand popping, needs
a bit more practising to catch up
with Intro class. But add in the legs? and my
choreography is gone.
I wonder if i'll ever have the chance to go
to dance classes almost daily, to try and
really improve on everything.
Argh,13% batt left,dammit.
All Macdonals should have chargers.
Maybe i'll write a feedback letter?
hahas! no way, troublesome.