Whew! Exams finally over! Well..tests..exams
coming next year =='
Anyhooo i shall give myself a break first haha
till monday, then i will have to chiong on projects and
tay seng kiong assignment... oh geez...
I've been in a really down mood since yesterday
My dance instructor doesn't like me at all..well.. hate should
be a better word. I wasn't really that sure
of it till yesterday night.. the way she reacted.
It's like a shinee fan being slapped by shinee.
Sadded. I can guess what the reason is but i don't
understand the magnitude of her dislike, i've never
gotten that close to her before.. This is unfathomable.
And now i'm thinking of quitting the performance she is
choreographing but.. haiz.. i really don't feel like
thinking about that now. I only pray for some miracle that
she would somehow manage not to hate me so much.
i would have ran away if i hadn't a 2 year unlimited class of studio wu classes card. To spare her from encountering me so much. so depressed.
Sorry for writing such a sad post, i really had to get it out of my system.
I hope the dance event later with lee sun will be fun